2016 Cabernet Franc

Product Image
2016 Cabernet Franc
2016 Cabernet Franc

Tasting Notes

The Cabernet Franc from Margaret's Vineyard has become a favorite since we first produced it in 2010. Our site is very warm and Cabernet Franc loves heat. Showing rich, dark fruit flavors and notes of tapenade, this wine is made with 83% Cabernet Franc from two separate blocks (clone eight and clone one). The remaining 17% is Margaret's Cabernet Sauvignon (clone six) which enhances the wine with nice acidity, strength and blackberry flavors/aromas. If you have wondered what the best wine would be to pair with duck, try this one! Tasty now but if you can wait for five years this wine will be phenomenal. Good luck waiting. :)

Featured Vineyards

Margaret’s Vineyard

Barrel Aging

Aged in 80% new french oak, 20% once used for 21 months 


83% Cabernet Franc
17% Cabernet Sauvignon

When to Drink

Drink now through 2029



Case Production

296 cases produced

Varietal Composition83% Cabernet Franc
17% Cabernet Sauvignon
Volume750 ml
Add to Cart
Price $65.00
Add to Cart
Subtotal: $0.00
Shopping Summary

There are currently
no items in your cart.

Shop Now


Buy 12 bottles and receive a 10% case discount.

Loading... Modal Background


Please wait while we process your order...